A Date With The Most Beautiful Man In The World

I went to bed around 11pm last night
I woke at 9 am this morning and took the dogs out.
Then had a lay down again on the bed for a brief moment
I slept heavily until 1pm
When I opened my eyes to see all three dogs watching me carefully with slow wagging tails

I needed to get up.
I have a date booked for this afternoon
Despite lockdown the date was organised at Sainsbury's last night
Our eyes met in the books, magazine and DVD aisle as I was heading for the checkout
His name is Michael and he is Dutch!
I have seen him before several times , but today's date seemed like fate as he looked at me with the floppy haired, brown eyed sweetness of a new puppy.

And so I'm writing this waiting for the date to kick off.
I'm dressed informally ( he likes that) in jogging bottoms and a hoodie.
I have brushed my teeth and but have left my hair muzzy
I think he likes the " muzzy " look!!

I bought the DVD for £5
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society 
It stars Michael Huisman
Who is the most beautiful man in the world

The date will last 2 hours or so
I shall enjoy every minute of it


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق