SO ....HOW'S IT GOING................. (old sketch)

We're doing fine at home - not going too crazy because we have been taking time to get out for a walk and quick trips when we need something from the store. 

We had sunshine for a few days which was great and today it's been a mix of cloud and sun  and cold coming in now with rain later.  It's a lazy Sunday as the cat in my sketch can attest to. 

We do have quite a few people who are coming up to the mountain trails and lakes (even though they aren't suppose to) which doesn't bother me but I know it does a lot of people around here.  I totally understand the desire to be out in nature and from what I've seen it seems like they are keeping their distance.

We went elsewhere yesterday to an area we didn't think anybody would be in and it turned out there were families hiking but staying a good social distance apart. 

Anyway - how is it with you?  We don't seem to have many positive cases around here at all but then who in the heck is really getting tested around here. 

I saw the cartoon I posted below under my sketch,  on FB and if you haven't seen it before I think it's funny.  One thing about  social media, you get everything from funny stories, memes, etc., to grumpy posts and everything in between.  It can be entertaining but also become a bit much.  I keep my social distance from news as much as possible.

Have a good week ahead even if you are just running in circles in your house for exercise.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق