HOW'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SHAPING UP -


Have you remembered to buy your pets a present. 

This dog I sketched at least 10 years ago is still looking at this ornament.  i came across the sketch after going through some old files looking for Christmas scenes I had done years ago.

The last three days were spent doing major clean up on the yard from the last storm - finishing just in time for the next snow to come which should start in a few days. 

Thankfully the County is sending around trucks to do free "chipping" of all the branches that have come down in the last storm.  The requirement is that you have to move them to the curb.  We have a huge line of broken tree limbs lining the whole front and side of the house (we live on a bend in the road).

So ...who is hosting the dinner and who is going elsewhere?   Asking this question made me think of how I haven't had a Christmas at my house since 2010  and I have to say I really don't miss all the hustle that comes along with it.

Hope your holiday is a fun one with family and friends.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق