WHEN SNOW COMES WHICH IT DID - THEN I START SKETCHING MORE

I  was really surprised to see snow.  We weren't suppose to get any here.  It wasn't all that much - covered the ground and enough for the snow plow to go up and down the road a few times.

I decided to sketch since we didn't go anywhere.  So here is the beginning of snow sketches , probably for the next few months.

I got the idea of the orange door from a building I saw on a google map walk and decided to change the scene up to something different.   The snow was just starting to fall and stick and yet this sweet lady walking up to the church was determined she would not miss choir practice - at least in my imagination.  For all I know she doesn't attend church but would more likely be going next door  to get her hair done.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق