QUICK SKETCH BEFORE I GO OUT TO PLAY

We are still having spring/summer type weather and I notice that a lot of the country is having cold temps.  This might be the warmest November I remember up here - but not that much of an oddity.  Usually I take a jacket when we go out but lately I don't need one at all - and this is the mountains where it usually is chilly if not cold in the middle of November.


Popping in to drop off this sketch and say hello and hope you are all having a nice November.  I will get back to blogging more when I'm forced to be inside.

Today is a shopping day down the mountain and hopefully a walk in a favorite neighborhood.  Sometimes it's nice to see something other than a lot of trees everywhere I look (although I'm not complaining just talking contrast, lol)

I don't have any big plans for the weekend that has come once again too fast, but will probably be walking trails at the various lakes.  Anything exciting happening in your world?


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق