TODAY'S SKETCH - CAT

I often forget when I'm trying to be too careful that my favorite kind of art to do is really messy.  It's fun, easy, fast and then I'm done.

We have a few more days before a small wind event but nothing according to what I have read that will require any power shut offs.  And then...I read....November wil bring rain - SO happy about that ...which will keep the forest safe from fires.

Grandson Hunter comes in on the 20th and I'm happy that there isn't a threat of a power outage because to have three young adults in a house with wind and no power and no way to get on their phones or systems of any kind...would leave me to entertain them and I'm not up for that.  I don't think they would like to go out with me to hike and photograph leaves.

anyway - ...hope your Thanksgiving was nice if you celebrated it and I think we are more rational here in the states - because we get rid of the ghosts and goblins before we sit down to eat our turkey.  You Canadians have everything backwards.  hehe.


ink version






تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Easter

Today