I SAW A SUNFLOWER DISPLAY AT THE COUNTY FAIR A FEW YEARS BACK

I chose this  for my next sketch, drew it out with pencil and colored pencil and then painted and edited it a bit in photoshop.

At the fair there was a big grouping of sunflowers in vases and sunflower paintings hanging around the display area.  


   I changed the display in my mind (sketch) and also put purple table cloths on the tables...not sure why, lol.  Also added textures on part of it.  

I put these sticks in the one vase which weren't in any part of the display and now I'm wondering what purpose they might serve, they are too big to be those sticks you place in an oil container that perfumes the air - there would have to be a heck of a lot of oil in that vase for that purpose.  So for me, what happens is you walk in, pull a stick, make a wish and then place it in the vase.  Then as you leave, you draw a card with a message on it.  

I have this interesting set of cards I must have bought in the 90's.  I don't even know the name of them - because they weren't found in the original box.  Just a pile of them in a drawer.  I came across them recently.  So I just now picked a card.  Here is what it says.

"There is one who is cunning; their aim is to outsmart the "fox" - Beware - be on your guard - you are the "Fox".

I have no clue what this means to me but it is what I randomly drew.

I'll be glad to draw you a card if you pull a stick and place it in the vase, ...I dare you.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق