CHILL, FOG, BREEZY AND SO SO BEAUTIFUL AT THE LAKE TODAY

Hello - and how are you?

We dont' have our fall colors yet and it will be a few weeks or so but decided to update an old messy sketch I did about three or four years ago to reflect our lake with more water in it and greener plants along the shoreline which is a familiar site now with the rain earlier in the year ...and changed her hat from red to blue.  I had time on my hands  which isn't unusual but didn't feel like starting a new sketch.  I feel some more inspiration coming on so hopefully I'll get something else done today. 

Tomorrow we go to the LA County Fair which is a fun thing to do and I'm looking forward to it.  Just a few days back the temps were close to 100 down the hill but tomorrow I think they will be in the 80's when we go to the fair.   Last night it felt like it got down to 40 plus degrees during the night and I had my fan on and window open - it was great. 

I had to post something today  as i was tired of looking at old droopy sad dog in the wagon.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق