LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING I WORKED ON THIS

I love  Redlands, Ca, a city I love to go down the mountain and visit - at least once if not twice a month for a walk through the streets. There are a lot of historical homes and the trend seems to be growing your own citrus trees and pretty much using drought resistant landscaping.  A lot of the older homes have small guest homes in the back and actually the homes themselves in some cases have been updated and turned into separate units inside.  I'm never bored when walking these neighborhoods in this ciity.

Some people grow little groves of dwarf citrus trees because of limited space on their properties.

So I decided to illustrate a scene somewhat similar to what I see at times when walking around down there.


Labor Day weekend is looming ahead.  We have yard sales galore during this time so lots of traffic on our narrow mountain roads up here.  Fun times ahead.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق