YEARS AGO I DREW "MARY" SITTING WAITING PAITIENTLY FOR PAT'S SURGERY TO BE OVER

When I saw this sketch this morning I decided to end the story.  I kind of left it hanging.

I didn't sketch because for the last few hours I've been in the backyard weeding and raking - lots of wild things that landed in my yard after the torrents of rain and a particular stream when that happens, that runs through my yard and leaves seeds of all kinds.  I wasn't going to do it this year but couldn't take looking out and seeing various wild things anymore.  Wanted a more clean look around the house.

Mountain living is particularly challenging - you can't believe what grows and from where it comes from and what falls from the various forest trees - it's a never ending job.  And here in the last post I said I had basically nothing to do.

Sketch from 2009

edit( the word "patient" in the story should read "patiently" and now I'm wondering how did "patiently" come to mean something completely different from "Patient" as in someone who seeks and receives medical care.  These things can keep my mind busy for hours and especially if I had thought of this at 1:00 in the morning.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق