ANOTHER SKETCH IN THE BLUE/GREENISH PARAKEET SERIES


Not sure how many I have done - maybe three but finally
made myself sit down and do a parakeet sketch.  I think I'm inspired now to keep going for awhile.

How are you all doing?  What's new - anything to share about in your life.  I just read today that our monsoonal season will be starting soon - but this weekend will remain cool.  Monsoonal weather means our humidity will rise and then I'll have to change my schedule as far as walking the lake.  Humidity brings out bugs and there are a lot of trees around the lake so later in the afternoon like 5:00 or so will be a better time when the temps will cool down.

This is a birthday week for three of my grandkids, one was June 20, another today and another one on Thursday.  I don't like that these kids keep getting older because at a certain age grandparents aren't as important to them anymore.

 I will have three grandkids in junior high - one in 7th and two in 8th.  I feel for their parents and in a way they will find out just how their opinions (the adults)  don't mean a lot to their kids lol.  ahh ha  lol..oh yea...let the games begin!




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق