A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE

I was posting photos on my other blog and I thought this house is so beautiful I have to share it here.

We had gone out a few weeks ago and took a ride up to Sky Forest about 15 minutes away higher on the mountain.  There is a neighborhood that I love to drive through and this house is on the road we like.  The dogwoods had been blooming only for a week or two and the trees were already getting their spring leaves.  What a beautiful sight it was when we drove by. 

I haven't done much lately other than get out and hike in a lot of beautiful places and enjoy the mountains in spring.  We started our annual clean up in the yard which is a lot to do.  Every year in the mountains the county sends out a list of what has to be done to keep the forest healthy and the land cleared around the houses in case of fires so yesterday was a work day.  Today we will find a place to hike and also do some more yard stuff.

How's your spring going - are you ready for summer or has summer already came in your area.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق