A LONG POST - SO IF YOU'RE BUSY PASS IT UP, LOL

I am feeling that motivation to get back to my sketching and today is a good day for that.  It's overcast - partly sunny partly cloudy and low 50's.  As long as the wind doesn't blow I will spend my time sketching and then out for a walk around the lake.

I see many of you have gotten a spring snowfall.  I'm so glad that hasn't happened here yet but we are predicted to get rain soon, a break and then more rain towards the middle of the month.  All of the mountain lakes up here are full now, except for Big Bear which is about 10 feet down but there is so much snow pack still to melt and flow into the lake.  It's higher right now more than it's been since 2014.  We were up there yesterday and it's SO beautiful.  By the time we left the fog was rolling in and temps dropped fast.



As you can see behind these houses the snow is still on the skiing trails.










So our week in Washington and then home with other kids was fun but busy.  I thought I would share a photo of five of my grandkids.   

Mackenzie, and then next pic is  Mac,Cayden and Jake at Fast Eddies here in town.

Mac wanted a photo shoot so I handed her one of my hats and off we went to the backyard.  I took quite a few but this is one of my favorites of her.




Wow no one was looking in this post below - There were a lot of people there and I wanted to get one quick pic so I didn't wait to see if they were looking, I just clicked.  Fast Eddie's is our new 50's diner in town.


I don't get many photos of Cayden anymore as he is always complaining about pictures being taken and rarely looks at the camera.  Mac and Jake are the Oregon kids. Cayden is the one in the middle.

Holly and Holden below  are the Washington kids.

The garden up in Washington is waiting to be planted again!  I would love to be up there helping with that chore.



Holden almost 10 is really playing great on the guitar - He's had lessons for a couple of years now.


And he is also an "athlete"...lol - or at least a jumper.  I still make all my grandkids jump for me when I'm taking photos.


Holly is in 7th grade and is almost as tall as I am.  My son, her dad, is 6'6".


I didn't quite get her jumping but she enjoyed walking on the wire.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق