NO SKETCH YET - BUT THERE WILL BE - JUST SHARING PHOTOS OF BEANIE

Beanie was so excited to hear that for the third day we are staying in.  She seems so dejected when we head out every day - whether we are going down the hill to shop or just over to Lake Arrowhead for Stater Brothers - or a walk at the local lake.

After the snow if the roads are icy we are stuck inside for a few days.  I saw her looking so sad and told her we aren't going out today.  She perked up and didn't know what to think.  She asked me if she really heard that right - that we will be home again today.



When I told her yes she said - okay then, yippee - can you bring my mouse out for me to play with.

I told her I already had and to look behind her.




Wow she said - both a mouse AND a squirrel outside on the railing - this day is going to be fun!

So she went over to watch the squirrel outside the window.








and her mouse came to cuddle up with her.



Yes, It's a good day in Beanie's world.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق