I SURPRISED MYSELF ON THIS FIRST DAY OF 2019 AND GOT INSPIRED

I started sketching out a house and then kept going.  I had fun making up a scene of a house I would enjoy living in.  I can just imagine how the back yard is full of plants and a garden is tucked away in the far right back corner of the backyard. 

I then found myself outside picking little oranges off the miniature orange trees.  This is probably because the other day we were down the mountain and I could smell and see orange groves in bloom as we drove through Redlands.  This house would fit just perfect on one of the streets in a Redlands neighborhood.

Once I got started on my sketch I enjoyed adding more and details to the house. 

So that's how I sent the first day of 2019.  How about you? Any creative things going on, or movies, or baking or just relaxing after the holidays?



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق