I SURPRISED MYSELF ON THIS FIRST DAY OF 2019 AND GOT INSPIRED

I started sketching out a house and then kept going.  I had fun making up a scene of a house I would enjoy living in.  I can just imagine how the back yard is full of plants and a garden is tucked away in the far right back corner of the backyard. 

I then found myself outside picking little oranges off the miniature orange trees.  This is probably because the other day we were down the mountain and I could smell and see orange groves in bloom as we drove through Redlands.  This house would fit just perfect on one of the streets in a Redlands neighborhood.

Once I got started on my sketch I enjoyed adding more and details to the house. 

So that's how I sent the first day of 2019.  How about you? Any creative things going on, or movies, or baking or just relaxing after the holidays?



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Easter

Today