DAILY SKETCH - ANOTHER HOUSE

I actually did some yard work today - it felt great!  We have trees that I call the gift that keeps on giving - I think its' the cedar incense trees that drop different stuff every season and makes a huge mess in the yard and this includes pine needles.  It always takes about 20 plus bags of tree stuff before we get just the back yard cleaned up.  I don't know why I did it today because I'm sure before winter is over we will get more snow, rain, wind, sleet and sludge - but I just felt like getting my hands in dirt today.

Tomorrow we are heading off the mountain to go find some warm area to walk in - I'm kind of thinking of a trip to the high desert above Palm Springs.

I will have to get a sketch done early tomorrow or wait and do it late.

Today is beautiful and no wind so now it's off for a walk around the lake and to see how the "dam" project is going which hopefully will be done in the next few months and the lake can fill all the way up.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق