WE FOUR KINGS ...ACK ...I MEAN THREE...

So hello and I hope whoever may stop by and read this you are having a nice December.

This morning I was going through some sketches of mine and when I saw this one without any previous thought about it - the song We Three Kings came to mind.  My thought was that the fourth little bird interrupted their singing and was told to fly off.

With that in mind I thought to do a search for the song as I hadn't thought of this song in years.  I'm not one to listen to Christmas songs so I couldn't even really remember all the lyrics.

Anyway the first thing in my google search that came to mind was a Youtube video with Anne Murray singing the song.

Wow, then it all flooded back to me.  When my mom died my dad stayed with us for a year and every ....darn.....day..... he would play his casette tapes of Anne Murray and Inglebert Humperdink.  I was in my 30's and believe me these are not the artists I would have had playing in my house for hours on end.  I loved him of course so I just sang along with him and them and eventually I really came to like Anne Murray.   Inglebert - not so much.

Ahh enough of that memory - I have been slacking off on my sketching and I'm behind on visiting blogs.  Hoping today I will stay home and focus and maybe produce something besides new ways of procrastination.

How is your December going...Did you all put up a tree?  I did not decorate a tree and probably won't as I've procrastinated my way out of that chore.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق