WHILE IN WASHINGTON I WENT TO A PAINT PARTY

The paint party was put on at my granddaughter's school.  Holly is in 7th grade now. 

 I didn't do too well towards the end of the painting when adding the branches because I couldn't make  thin enough lines for the branches.  It wasn't until I got home and was able to put it into photoshop that I could fix it.

I did however, get a photo of all three of our paintings.  It was a great night and I loved the experience - 3 generations painting together.

I came out the next morning and found my daughter in law had put them on the fireplace.  I felt so good sharing that evening with them.

They had a good turnout with about 50 plus people there painting the same scene.  I didn't take my camera and I wish I had because there were some really amazing paintings.  I left my camera at home and yet, everyone there had a cell phone and was walking around taking photos of everybody's art.  That will never happen again (leaving my camera at home). lol



When I got home I was able to take my photograph of my painting into Corel and smudge out stuff and re do the branches of the tree. 


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Easter

Today