SINCE I LAST VISITED THIS SKETCH BLOG THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES

I have grown in wisdom.  I'm not the dumb lazy cat you might remember from before.  I have redecorated my corner.  I have changed out the pink accents to blue including a new blue window shade.  I am quite happy now.  I have learned many many things as I watch the humans in my life.

The number one rule in life is Relax and don't sweat the small stuff.   It's taken humans a long time but I think they are finally getting it.   I really like this  piece of wisdom.

And, my human left a video running one day as she got out of her chair and I jumped up to watch the video.   This guy I'm watching ...this Alan Watts..  He seemed very very wise.  

I particularly liked this

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." Alan Watts

We cats have always known this.  We suffer nothing - we believe in sleeping, eating, stalking, getting our head rubbed and scratched... and fun.

Have fun tomorrow and don't forget of course, the Catitude, oops...I mean Gratitude.  

By the way, I am Griffin.  




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق