IT'S JAKE - NO IT'S A FROG MORPHING INTO A HUMAN

So as the story goes - when Jake was born in 2010 I noticed something about him as the months went by.  I thought his smile reminded me of a frog - in a good way - a cute smile.  I even collaged two photos together and at the time labeled it "It's in his smile" and put it up on his "blog".  I have blogs for all the grandkids.


He was the cutest of babies and what a personality.  Even say, at six months old, if you held him up towards your shoulder and patted his back, he would pat you back.  I never had a baby do that at such a young age.

So we have been spending a lot of time with the grandkids this summer and we took Mackenzie, Jake and a cousin, Cayden with us to what is called the 'Social Club' at a local outside mall Victoria Gardens.  We played games and played shuffleboard.  After we had fun we went to a place called "Afters" for their delicious ice cream and then I took out my camera to get some photos of them sitting still and  not running around.  Jake came right up to the camera as I was clicking his photo.

There it is!!  I knew he was part frog.  These photos prove it.  Do you think my grandson looks like a frog?

It's been so fun having them around for part of the summer, and of course the other ones also!









And here he is as a normal kid.




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق