FLYING BY - DRIVING FAST - ON THE 101 AS A PASSENGER ON OUR ROAD TRIP

I was able to catch some fast photos of both farms in the distance and also quaint little places that I wasn't even sure what they were until I googled them.

This place was a photo I got and later I found out it's quite a popular spot along the 101 hwy.  It is known for it's great hamburgers, and bands that might play on any day.  The description sounds like a real laid back place.  I got a photo of the main part of the place which I MIGHT sketch later.   I just sketched a part of the "compound" because the main restaurant is a reddish brown color.  It looks like there is an outside seating area and general store and other buildings to browse through.  This is just one angle.

The Peg house  is in Leggett, California which is somewhere along the way to Oregon.  What I did notice was that along the way even though it was spring I saw some fall colors that were still on some of the trees.

There was a mural on the side of this building which was of a rock wall and even a few rocks were painted pink. 




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق