Peace, find me

I haven’t done this in awhile, but here it goes. Some people I know need prayer in the deepest way possible. It’s not my place to say the reason, but I can say that if CP is my only diagnosis. I’m lucky. Blessed. Whatever you want to call. That’s not to say, I’ve not been reminded of my own frailty. My muscles have been worked into oblivion, but I’m grateful. Grateful for a family that loves me beyond their own lives. I have more appointments in the next few weeks, but again, grateful. 

Please

Love yourself

Enough

To see 

Your worth

Love others

Enough

To see

Theirs too


Please pray for me, my request, or how you feel led. If you pray for me, please pray that I am patient in affliction. Pray that I love myself as God does. Pray that I don’t compare myself to others. That I don’t fall prey to the trappings of this world. Contentment despite my circumstances. 

Peace be with you 



from R's rue https://ift.tt/NjAXEu9

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق