Dating @ 60

 

I’ve dated the same guy four times now since the beginning of February 
I won’t tell you any more about him because he’s not worth the effort 
Suffice to say he has just admitted he has a partner that he’s living with and not one that was estranged from him but still sharing the house.
He was good company and laughed at my jokes
Sheesh
why do gay men lie so much? 
Carrie Bradshaw, answer me that one?

Mind you I’m not bereft or even upset
I feel more resigned than anything else 
What a surprise ? Not!

I had planned to meet him tonight as college was off….and he still wanted to meet even though I saw them both in Sainsbury’s on Sunday afternoon, discussing the possible toppings of what looked like Sainsbury’s home made pizzas.

I’ve arranged to see the acclaimed Home I’m Darling at Theatre Clwyd with Chic Eleanor tonight and have decided to concentrate on my ability to be the best spinster in the parish.
If I had a pashmina I would fling it.




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/05o6J4v

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق