Watering Rabbits


 The thunderstorms which have been promised haven’t materialised. Subsequently the ground is dry as a bone and the grass on the field is like straw, yellow and burnt.
I climbed up the field gate and over the church wall. 
It wasn’t a pretty sight. 
All arse and groaning!!!

I refilled the shallow enamelled dish with water, the one I’d placed out a week ago to water the rabbits, then watered my laburnum which is looking healthy and happy. 
It took the rabbits a few days to feel safe with the dish and it’s satisfying watch them, a whole gaggle of birds and the stray white cat drinking from it, especially at dusk.

The dish, laburnum ( top right) and the historic thirteenth century church prayer cross on the top left

I’ve done a pile of paperwork today. Bought a new washing machine on line and measured the outside of the cottage for the CBM who will be designing a roof for the patio before autumn . 
I’m about the embark on downsizing the spare room which is in drastic need of simplifying . 
I want it streamlined and simple.
Ready for becoming a proper study for September’s course




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/n96GMt4

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق