Dusk Sky

 

While I was at work my sister had replanted the back garden with flowering shrubs and plants and flowers. It’s an early and very welcomed birthday gift .
She left instructions for me to water them all in when I got home and so with due diligence I soaked the dry flower beds as the girls ate their dinners and a dog fox barked loudly from down the Felin.
Jo ,a blog reader from Coventry sent me some gifts for the new bathroom which was kind and fun and my nephew Leo sent me a selfie of himself and his new girlfriend grinning wide at the camera…..and feeling suddenly good humoured I found a bottle of Peroni in the fridge and took the girls over to the field to lie down on the damp grass.
Mary and I looked up at the sky
As Dorothy and Albert just mooched about 
I chugged the beer 
And as the fox continued to call 

We watched the clouds until dusk



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/KmopiSF

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق