Back To Work


 With all of the Eurovision hype I had the urge to have some sort of online friend meet up last night.
I wanted to laugh a bit.
It didn’t work out, which I was sort of thankful for as I’m working today and although Eurovision probably didn’t finish until midnight I did dip in briefly 
I watched the stupendously dreadful disaster movie Moonfall instead. 
That was two hours I would never get back .
It left me feeling fed up 
It’s been that sort of covid positive then negative shitty week.
I’ve revisited lockdown with all of those horrid isolated connotations 

I’m sat at the kitchen table with my bucket of coffee.
It’s 5.45 am 
My GP rang me on Friday and asked me to stop my long term antibiotics 
I refused as I’m still waiting review by my urologist but he insisted that he at least change them to a different type. Which he did
Subsequently I have the start of a urine infection this morning 


from Going Gently https://ift.tt/974AXYK

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق