AUTUMN IN THE MOUNTAINS

Every day we look at the new reports coming in on what fire has been contained, what fire is not even close to containment and which fires have burned out whole communities.  This isn't of course, just happening here in SoCal but up through many areas in  California, Oregon and Washington.  I just saw a video today of a fire that tore through whole neighbrhoods in Otis, Oregon near Echo Mountain.  I feel for the people who have lost their homes but for the forests themselves they are going to come back even healthier.  I've seen it happen and within three to four years the growth is amazing and the forests grow back healthier than before.  

Here is my leaf art for the Mountains in Fall.  It was fun but now i'm not so sure it was worth it, as even though I was careful I have superglue now on my fingertips..and it feels weird.   

This is a messy hobby.  A lot of the leaves would bend and break and were hard to work with.   Those four tree shaped leaves in the middle of the picture are from last October and they've been sitting in my  world map Atlas waiting to see the light of day again.   



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق