Let’s throw caution to the wind and open a tin of salmon

 


I’m working night shift and the hospice is uncharacteristically quiet.
I’ve completed all of my on line training and updated my revalidation documents and I have researched papers to support my interest in starting some informal staff support meetings around case reviews.
and I have just eaten a healthy supper of gnocchi, asparagus and sugar snap peas tossed in garlic and basil 

The title is a saying pinched from a friend of a friend
It means smile and glide and be kind to yourself 
My healthy eating is a part of that...being kind to myself
It’s something many of us are poor at.

Ive just listened to a message from my niece in law she was discussing Bake Off. 
My nephew Leo has just texted a message that he agrees with my thought that Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure was a bit rude.
Gorgeous Dave wants to catch up soon, Kim isn’t looking for a date. 
Ruth and I are planning to visit South Korea, Nu’s  off to Ireland
I’m fortunate  for the distractions and the company

I’ve come to another conclusion that I’m single and I’m ok with it. 
The world of  mature gay men seems to be fraught with complications, baggage and a little bit of drama
Open relationships are often the norm, apps and expectations are confusing, fickle and seem to have rules of their own 
Rules that I’m not really privy to

Friends without frills are the order of the day for me.
Friends are uncomplicated and are always welcome

That simple tin of salmon will suffice nicely

I will leave you with a few of my followers favourite bespoke eateries 
















ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق