Keep Yourself Going



I'm having a bad day today..living alone isn't always easy you know?
I think we all have the occasional bad day given our present situation 
I knew I was shaky when I shared something with a Going Gently follower and they emailed me with this statement

At times you write, I respond, and you and I share a moment glimpsing into a place within your heart."

I valued this understanding and intuiative support...Mary x
This morning Rachel and I talked and laughed. At lunchtime I received a note of support from  my Australia buddy
Words acting as a duvet on a very cold night
Tonight I caught up with some Sheffield friends on video
I've just finished chatting with Jane, who carried on when Mike's link went down 
And we metaphorically held hands for an hour as only some old friends can do

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق