It’s me Lord

 As I was working out this morning my trainer said something time under tension. The point to the strengthening exercises is to hold each moment with precision. That means slow and steady. I keep going back to those two words. I’m to revel in the burn, the duress. I’m to see the motive to the mission. I was reading back on old posts, and I had to see how every no had a purpose. These no’s were a gain for me. I lost nothing. In this time of a no that stung, my writing increased. As I look back it was some of my best work. I was honest to a fault, freely letting my thoughts fly. Writing has been my sounding board. The venue for which my soul rested in truth. My truth has been formed by a reality I never desired. As I exercise each day, I’m reminded of some facts


I was bought with a price

My scars

He carries them all

With an endurance

To weather

Impossibilities

Mere mortals

Are not equipped

To handle



from R's rue https://ift.tt/ZtBlTfs

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق