Pottering


My sister has been working in the garden and on the patio this morning. We’ve chatted in between jobs.
It’s nice to have someone around the cottage.
The sound of someone else pottering has been somewhat comforting.
Roger has adored the new company and has galloped good heartedly when the leaf blower was unleashed.
He’s watched Janet carefully, enjoying the novelty of a fresh face.
He hugged her before she left, as Welsh Terriers do

Eirlys called round with some free range eggs. You may remember I took her a beef stew the other day.
Not one for sentiment she told me that there was a letter for me in the egg box, thanking me for the thought. She held my eyes for a second longer than usual which was her way of hugging me.
I nodded that I understood.
She would have done the same for me.

I’m working tonight and tomorrow. I’m going to see Spielberg’s The Fabelmans on Monday afternoon. I’d planned to see it today but it’s a long film and needs a clear afternoon.
Spielberg’s upbringing was interesting and his family dynamic complicated.
I suspect the film was his therapy in a way……

I will leave you with this little ballet video…..enjoy your Saturday 




  



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/GQWbK3M

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق