Millions

Huddled and warming. It’s as if the cold, brings a clarity, I haven’t had. It feels so good. I’m getting better. Started exercising. Wearing wearing white sweats. Feels goods. I’m ecstatic not to bleed so profusely iron supplements didn’t cut it. I’m having dancing parties in the living room not caring who sees me. Bruno Mars is my musical muse. I’m dreaming. I’m having fun again, even if I’m my only company. I always wondered why a former therapist told me to look in the bathroom mirror and say I love me three times. I did it the other day, and came so close to believing it. Almost one month post op, and my soul is absolutely giddy. Who knew I could feel this good. Thank you for staying with me. You love me. Worth more than millions. 

from R's rue https://ift.tt/rjEPoBJ

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق