Too Much Activity

 I knew I needed to get out of the village today.
The council tree fellers have started on the dead and dying ash trees that border the old grave yard and the village is buzzing with the sound of chainsaws and wood cutters.
I had to stop for a moment to say goodbye to one particular tree which used to house Alf,Hughie and Ivy, my spirited trio of guinea fowl in years gone by.


It’s devastating to see the demise and destruction of the Ash Trees and I hope the conservation group may be able to replant some of the losses. 
At least my laburnum looks robust and healthy.



The noise from the field and the cheerful banging from the CBM was all too much so I joined a fiend in Liverpool for a sunny lunch outside an Italian restaurant in Liverpool One. 
It seemed calmer than Trelawnyd.

Over a very nice chicken salad and a small Pinot  the CBM called to say that there had been a “bit of a leak” and there was now a hole in the kitchen ceiling 
I refused to get stressed by it . I’m sure it will all get sorted
After lunch I bought a glass shelf from John Lewis.

I got home after four and went to vote. It’s our local elections as well as our community council election and I’m one of 6 new prospective community councillors putting themselves forward in a bit to ensure some balance on the council .

The cottage looks a bit rough when I got home.
Hey ho




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/z78Ii3J

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق