Such Fun


Catch Me If You Can is an ok potboiler of a whodunnit, that is mildly amusing, smart mouthed and clever enough to keep the audience clapping.
Starring Patrick Duffy ( Dallas) and the pert Linda Purl ( a darling of 1970s TV movies )
It felt like the middle aged, middle class choice tonight 
No real shakes, but ok. 
For my sister Janet, it was her first foray back into a packed theatre for two years and I hope she enjoyed it enough to go again soon. 
I suggested that we book a London show next time and make a special time of it with a posh hotel, meal, champers, excursions  and such fun


all for our joint 60th….

It’s hard to think that on this planet I have known just two people, my sisters, the longest in my life …. for nearly 60 years.

How special is that ?

 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/INfMcvF

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق