Guess Who



I’m home late today
I’ve noted that yesterday’s underpants being tractor bashed in the lane  led to much hilarity amongst some of you, readers. who probably enjoy rather filthy schoolboy humour 
I will leave you with a story which matches it .

Now my first male partner Philip was a man not known for his sense of humour , but once he did something that did indeed make me guffaw long and hard.
After playing badminton with my best friend , I once came to my Philip’s home for a shower.
Unfortunately( for me) I left my undergarments on the floor of his bathroom and also unfortunately ( for me) said garments had a rather robust sweat/ skid mark for all to see.
Unbeknownst to me, Philip photographed the underpants with a helpful finger pointing directly  to skid mark and on line made the photo into a rather impressive and colour enhanced postcard.  
The postcard was then posted first class post to the ward staff on the hospital ward I ran at the time

On it was the simple comment 

Guess Who ? 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/SxqGhko

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق