Friday

 


Dear Diary, 
Nu has just rung. Her fractured wrist is worse than it originally looked which is a pisser..
We talked and laughed as we always do but I could tell she had something else to talk about.
She told me that she had heard that the Prof was getting married again.
Strangely, and from nowhere, I had already felt that this was on the cards 
But I suddenly couldn’t speak and felt as though I had been punched in the face.
I hung up and burst into tears.

It’s a lovely spring day again, and I’d planned to see a Danish Romantic comedy at the Storyhouse. 
I think I’ll take a miss on that one now.
The girls have found rabbit smells in the garden and are frantically following trails
I think I will do some shopping later, I need a new lamp for the living room

Hey ho



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/TZbmWyR

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق