4 pm

It’s four pm
How did that happen?
What have I done today?
I slept late, I know that much, and I’ve shopped for lunch tomorrow and for dog food.
I’ve booked a pottery lesson for next Wednesday evening and for the cinema on Thursday followed by an on line evening zoom Night with Patricia Cornwall on Fane 
Next week I’m working more hours than I should
I’ve had a bath and cooked Korean noodles for lunch tomorrow and walked the dogs 
I downloaded my covid pass, bought some Christmas gifts on line and “talked” to my friend Ben who was drinking beer on his Korean balcony in Seoul .
Autumn days just fly by. 
It’s almost dark and from my office window the village lights are just starting to twinkle  through the Church yard trees
It’s 4 pm …….how did that happen?




from Going Gently https://ift.tt/3cpYfrv

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق