Chatter

 Wales in back in a sort of lockdown until Christmas.
Last night I went to The Crown for a pint with Gorgeous Dave  and again it was nice to see much of the village there filling the tables for a last time. 
The new landlady was sanguine, 
Everyone will drive over the border for a drink she said.
I’m not surprised, then the non essential shops were closed in England, the English did the same with us and shopped here.....
Yesterday I caught up with jobs,
Mary had a vet Check up in the surgery car park and I was sure to point Winnie out to the junior vet as she sat smiling in Bluebell’s passenger seat eating the remains of a sausage and egg McMuffin 
He smiled genuinely enough.
I posted my traditional Christmas decorations to friends in Australia and Derbyshire and posted my Christmas Cards before dropping off a team gift to a nurse who has just left the hospice through fears of catching covid.

Today I’m off to the cinema 
It’s cold today



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/37z4gPU

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق