Only One Roll Of Toilet Paper


I've Not stockpiled toilet paper
But I do have a bit more dog food than usual.
Choir has been cancelled as have yesterday's theatre trip and tomorrow's cinema jaunt.
And today I've bought a large selection of books to read during the next few weeks.

I'm feeling lonely already.
But that's only because my-look-forward-to planned catch ups have had to be cut short.
My " spare " time will now have to be shared with bike riding ( I'm going to get fucking fit)
House decorating ( my next holiday) book reading and allotment digging.
Oh and I guess my telephone bill will be increasing drastically as the only voices I will hear at home will be from the cast of The Archers.

I'm feeling sorry for myself just a little , as I suspect we all are doing

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق