Queue

 I’ve been toying with the idea of going to London to see the Queen .
But common sense took over.
I couldn’t justify the expense, not with Bluebell’s service coming up 

The phenomenon of “ The Queue” seems to be hotly debated in some areas of the media with reporters accusing people of loving the spectacle  of queue over the prospect of showing respect to the Monarch 
I’m not sure that’s the case, I think throughout all this period the  turning up to watch the proceedings has been the only way that many can feel “ a part “ of things. 
During the processions applause has been the only other way of participation for many 

I get it, totally….

Today I met my friend Polly for lunch at Bryn Williams at Porth Eirias 
The portion size was small but the linguine was tasty enough.
The restaurant is situated in the Sea Activity Centre on the Prom which resembles  soviet bunker from its land side

It was nice to get the wind on my face afterward, and I stood on the Promenade for an age watching the white horses show themselves in the bay








from Going Gently https://ift.tt/wxahNfd

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق