Rice Balls & Charles

 

Yesterday my nephew Pete rang me up to see if I wanted to go to a local food festival with him .He’s a total outdoorsy speed junkie so this was a change of direction for him so I was delighted to do something different . 
We were accompanied by my elder sister Ann and have just spent an enjoyable hour perusing the stalls and buying up tidbits not usually seen in Welsh high Streets.
I bought a selection of Italian Arancini rice balls and some overly expensive olives and after we had a nice chat and a drink in the gardens of the Glasfryn which is a restaurant overlooking Theatre Clwyd.
Pete showed me a photo on his phone, it was of when my father and mother met King Charles when he was a budding Prince Charles and was taken in the 70s
I hadn’t seen it for years
My mother looks terrified . 
My father just very proud



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/VfAzY4a

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق