Kind

 I wish I hadn’t got out of bed today
I’ve been very busy at work  I’m tired, I was supposed to be off tomorrow and my off duty wasn’t amended as it had been originally agreed so I am unable to go to the theatre tomorrow night as had been arranged 
Paperwork regarding my pension claim has been processed by an absolute moron ( I spent my lunch time on the phone to said  moron) 
And when I got home I opened a fine for 60£ for unknowingly driving through a bus gate in Sheffield last week.
On a positive note there was a casserole ( and a pudding! ) left for me on the doorknob by my sister 

I listened to radio 4 on the way home 
I think the moral maze was asking the question when we’re you last kind? 

I will ask you all the same thing as it’s a lazy post
So

When were you last kind? 



from Going Gently https://ift.tt/2j3iK7b

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق