Shut Up And Dance With Me

I was tired and emotional yesterday
Today's glorious sun has taken over from my aggressive tendencies and after a long sleep in after getting up too early
My mood has lifted.
It's 7pm and the cottage windows are wide open to the near summer conditions 
Mary is out with Hattie and her boyfriend Adam
Hattie and I will be ringing the Church bell tomorrow at 8pm
The bulldogs are down at Trendy Carol's, respite which allowed me to clean the floors and scrub the patio. 
Trendy Carol is wearing her summer linen.
We have our old , more cheerful postman back....he left me my ordered Korean disaster movies and an early birthday card from Marilyn ....thank you! My birthday is not until June 1st 
Yes , I'm a Gemini 

A week or so ago I posted a wonderful dance video from classic Hollywood movies. Today I will leave you with this more modern day version.
It's a triumph of editing ....
Enjoy
It is pure joy 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق