6 Pairs Of Underpants

Hey Siri what day is it today?
Siri never answered, she's too depressed.
I've cleaned out drawers and cupboards this morning and I've thrown away
A bin bag of out if date cooking stuff, old magazines, tons of old clothes, and six pairs of underpants with holes in the gussets!
Victoria Wood would have cut them down for pan scrubs
Every gusset a memory!!!



Animal Helper Pat , has been busy in her greenhouse and a 20£ Donation to Christian Aid has bought me a load of bedding plants for the garden.
They arrived today and filled the top of the  kitchen wall ready for watering.


The bulldogs mooched in the garden as I worked
Apart from a few phone calls and later Zoom meets with friends.
It's a slow day.
I've agreed to overtime on Friday, it will pay for Winnie's recent vet bills


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق