Ping Pong

Dorothy pretending to be invisible in the garden

Bulldogs are like toddlers
They run against walls without braking
And have no off button!

I love them dearly , but they can drive a girl to total distraction!!!!

Yesterday afternoon the devil caught Winifred in youthfull mode .....
She and Dorothy became quite  giddy with themselves after being given a handful of cocktail
sausages each as a treat and both decided to give Albert a run for  his money as he ambled rather suavely through the cottage for a sleep  after a morning slaughtering baby rabbits on the field .

The resulting chase had bulldogs bouncing off every wall and it was only after a deafening crash when things went incredibly quiet and I ran in with eyes like ping pong balls !!!

The bulldogs had smashed the tv and they both knew they were in trouble
I had ear marked my overtime of this week to play for Winnie's vet bills
And instantly I realised I now had to use it to pay for a new 15 inch tv.
So when I walked in both Dorothy and Winnie ran for the kitchen reading chair where they were banished to for the rest of the evening!!!
And there they stayed, grunting and groaning their apologies
I may forgive them fairly soon
But it won't hurt leaving absolution for a few more hours

Keep the bitches on their toes

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق