FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

And I've done no decorating except on my old sketches, lol.

This was an incomplete old sketch that I decided to play with today and make it festive.   As far as I can tell she threw some tinsel and garland on the tree and called it done.

Living in the big city alone Stephanie decided to go easy on her decorating this year.  The only people she has met since moving to the city are her clients and they are not the type of people she is comfortable around even though they are always dying to see her.

By the way she works in the morgue at the  local hospital.

(well where did that come from - sometimes I question what resides in my mind).

If I don't get back on i hope you all have a great Christmas.

Note:  I came back to say I know some of you have had loss in your family this year.  Hope this doesn't offend you - I had the thought after I posted it could be insensitive to some.  I know after my mom passed away the first Christmas after that  was shaping up to be a sad event so I filled the house with more people and lots of laughter)>




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق