Remain

 Lord,

Sometimes it’s so hard. To be happy for others. To cheer them on. It feels like years of waiting. Help me find joy in the waiting. Help me be happy for others. I don’t know what to ask anymore. I know that as much as I can hope life were different. It isn’t. Help me accept my reality. Help me be joyful. Because I’m not. It’s exhausting. Letting you see this. Letting you see there is nothing perfect in me. There is nothing easy. Not everything shimmers in gold every day. Letting it all out before it eats at me. If this is too depressing, skip this post. Some days are just rougher than others. Some days I try to put a smile on my face. It’s a choice made even if it is not felt. 

So Lord, remove the bitterness from my soul. I have too many blessings. Remind me that no tear, no disappointment is ever wasted. I only pray that what you have for me is so beyond the wildest dreams I’ve ever had. 

Waiting in

The valley

Is not 

A pleasant place

But if

That is

Where I’m

To remain

Right now

Love me

Well enough

That I 

Lack for 

No thing

Love me

Even if

I find 

It hard

To love

Others

Or myself

Going back

To saying 

I love me

In the bathroom mirror

Repeat after me

I love self

Enough

To not settle

For second best

Crumbs

Because

I was to impatient

To trust 

The Creator



from R's rue https://ift.tt/7ncqgtK

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق