Quiztime

I am just back from the Sunday night pub quiz at "The Hammer and Pincers". My team did not win but we got a £10 token for four correct corners on the Bingo-style answer sheet.  I only got four of the twenty five questions wrong - one behind the winners, Anyway, I think it's time for all you blogriders out there to attempt another quiz. Here we go:-

⦿

1. On Thursday, a TV presidential debate between Joe Biden and  The Orange Monster was held in an American city but which city?

2. What do Americans call the boot of a car?

3. In which village does the famous Welsh blogger John Gray reside with his two Welsh terriers?

4. From which Beatles song was the following lyric taken - "If there's anything that you want/ If there's anything I can do/ Just call on me and I'll send it along with love..." ?

5. What colour shirts do the English football club Chelsea normally play in?

6. What is the Spanish name for a principal bullfighter?

7. In which year did the artist Salvador Dali die?
(a)1919  (b) 1939  (c) 1959  (c) 1989

8. What was Elvis Presley's middle name?

9. Name this cartoon character from "The Simpsons".
10. The following statement means "I know nothing" but in which language is it written?  Ich weiß nichts

As per usual answers may be found in the comments
section. How did you do?


from Yorkshire Pudding https://ift.tt/7ei5jSy

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق