Understand

 I was listening to a song, and there was a line that got me. “There is beauty in what I can’t understand”. Not much of my life have I found this to be true for me. I’ve never understood my own life. I’ve always wanted to understand. The thing is:  I still don’t. After these few words, maybe this is one pursuit that needs a permanent hiatus. As much as I complain, my life is good. So very good. Excellent even. I must say I’ve always sought an answer. Desired one. Craved it as much as my next breath. This is going to be one habit that needs to be broken. My need for the why has left me cranky, utterly miserable and unable to enjoy the moment. Fixing my issues requires tough love. A love others tried to give, but I soundly rejected. I want this for me in this moment. Knowing that I may not understand much of this life, I’m determined to find its beauty. 

Love yourself and each other

Regine



from R's rue https://ift.tt/CfhYEPn

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق