Doctor and what love is
Yesterday, I got my pump refilled. It wasn’t a pleasant experience, but it taught me something. God sometimes desires me to be uncomfortable so I can help others. I still, even after eleven years of publicly sharing my heart and baring my soul doubt. I still complain. My life would be easier with more dollars to my name, less bodily aches, more friends. I could have a hissy fit for days. Does the hissy fit change my problem. No. It just makes me mentally pained and physically exhausted. It’s taking a God-sized miracle every day not to worry. Not be fearful. Not to question. Not to doubt. At the appointment, I had to put my hesitation away to ease others. Did I want to? Not really. In easing others’ fears, I eased my own. Being brave is a choice. When one of you called me a warrior for simply choosing to live life. I disagreed with you internally. Then, I realized, how wrong I was. Being selfless even in your own pain is a new thing for me. Or maybe just the outward acknowledgement of it.
from R's rue https://ift.tt/jkw82IO
If you’re led, please pray for me. What you pray for me to have is for you to decide. Surprise me. Shack me. I no longer know what to pray for with my selfish desires coming into play.
Love yourself and one another
from R's rue https://ift.tt/jkw82IO
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق